If a charger does not start the charging session, try the following things:
- Double check to make sure that you are following the steps to start the charging session correctly.
- Make sure that the connector is plugged all the way in. If you are using a charger adapter, make sure that both ends are firmly connected.
- Check that you are using the right plug; follow the cord down to the charger to make sure the plug belongs to the charger that you are activating.
- Check that the emergency button on the charger is released. To release, twist the red button.
- Turn off your vehicle (some vehicles need to be off in order to charge).
- Try a different payment method (if you used the app, try swiping the card or vice versa).
If none of the above seems to work, please contact EVCS Customer Service via phone at (866) 300-3827. Our agents will be able to troubleshoot the charger remotely.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll happily assist you.