If you are having trouble stopping a charging session, you may try the following:
- Before trying to unplug the vehicle, try to stop the charging session from the EVCS app.
- Some of the EVCS chargers have a "Stop" button on them (do not confuse with the "Emergency Stop" button which shall be used for emergency situations only).
- If you initiated the charging session by swiping your debit or credit card on the charger's card reader, you'll have to tap that same card again onto the reader to stop the charge.
- Some vehicles have an option to stop the charging session right from the vehicle screen, you may try that.
- Close the EVCS app and open it again. Then, try to stop the charging session from the app.
If none of the above seems to work, please contact EVCS Customer Service via phone at (866) 300-3827. Our agents will be able to troubleshoot the charger remotely.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll happily assist you.